Facebook is one of the best way of promoting your business or brand but one fact why most people hate facebook is advertising and you get low likes after doing it, today you will know why using this method will help improve your business or brand in the nearest future.
This lets know this to get 150,000 likes on your facebook you need to actually convert your facebook profile to page then you can work your way through it..
The first question any business should ask before investing resources into a Facebook Business Page is…
1. Can a Facebook page grow my business?
Without understanding if Facebook can grow your business, you’re wasting precious time. That makes this an important question to start with.
Here are the primary benefits of a Facebook Business Page:
- Traffic – Having a strong, engaged base of Facebook fans correlates with an increase in website traffic referrals from Facebook.
- Email list growth – Since marketing via your Facebook Business Page is best thought of as “demand generation” and not lead generation (since you’re not initially looking for a direct bottom line response), it’s easy to funnel your fans from Facebook to landing page offers that result in more email signups.
- Leads – After you’ve established a Facebook fanbase via your page, you can post offers occasionally that will result in a direct response. These include purchases or a consultation request. That said, those direct offers will be less effective than indirect offers (such as offering a free e-course or downloadable report). That’s because indirect offers give you a better opportunity to educate and warm up prospects.
Think about it like a step-based process. You’re moving people from lower levels of knowledge and engagement into higher and higher tiers until they become a customer.
- Sales – Sales are directly tied to the leads you produce. An increase in leads often means an increase in sales as well. For B2C companies where the purchase size is smaller than B2B companies, these companies can make sales offers directly to their Facebook fans.
In this scenario, a growing Facebook Business Page often correlates with a rise in sales. B2B companies can accomplish the same, but they need a longer-term approach.
So whether you’re a small business owner, a marketer or a startup entrepreneur, any and all of the above results are desirable.
2. How do you know whether Facebook is the right marketing channel for you right now?
Any question about whether your target audience is on Facebook is relatively moot. Just check out the graph below from TechCrunch.com.
Tech Crunch states that there are over two billion active Facebook users and counting.
As you decide if growing your Facebook page is the right marketing avenue for your business right now, ask yourself these additional questions:
- Can you think of content that is educational, inspiring or entertaining while still related to your core business?
- Can you sustain an ongoing effort of regularly posting fresh, relevant content every week?
- Do you need leads right now, or are you willing and able to invest for the long haul (plant seeds and harvest in the spring)?
- Is your brand offering something people can personally identify with? Is it related to who they are as individuals?
Let’s unpack each of these questions.
First, as you’ll see from watching the video interview with Lawrence, people on Facebook will interact most with content from pages that fall under one or more of these categories: educational, inspiring or entertaining.
Think of it like this: Facebook is the new TV for many people. These people are often taking a break from more productive activities while they browse Facebook. In fact, they usually don’t have a specific goal in mind.
Second, it’s important to be honest with yourself when you ask the question: “can I commit to implementing this strategy consistently for six months or more without deviating or getting distracted by some other marketing priority that pops up?”
Understand that most of the work required to grow your Facebook page includes regular research, content curation and content creation.
The content you choose to share should strike a balance between being completely in the interest of fun and generating “good karma” within your target market. This means the content is solely beneficial towards the end goal of growing your company.
Third, do you want results right now? If you do, go spend your money on Google AdWords, sign up for email marketing software or try other direct-response channels.
Facebook can work for just about any business, but it takes time to build an engaged community of fans.
Fourth, and this one is especially relevant to Facebook users…
For most who don’t know how to convert their profile to page below is a well detailed explanation on how to go about it;
How do I convert my personal account to a Facebook Page?
Converting your personal account to a Page creates a new Facebook Page that’s based on your personal account. You can only convert your profile to a Page once.
When you convert your personal account to a Page:
- You’ll have a personal account and a Page after conversion
- We’ll transfer your profile picture and cover photo to the Page
- The name on your personal account will become the Page’s name
- Tools to help you move info from your profile to the Page will be available for 14 days after conversion
- You can choose friends from your profile to automatically like your new Page, but posts on your profile won’t be carried over to your new Page
- You can manage the Page from your personal account
To convert your personal account to a Facebook Page:
- Go to Create a Facebook Page Based on Your Profile
- Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions
After converting your account to page..
The following steps follows;
- Go to Profile to page Tool ( in your already converted profile to page)
- The first option is about your page
- If you click The “NEXT” button you will be taken to where you can add all your friends to automatically like your page.
- After “SELECTING ALL” click Next then if you wish to add your profile album you can click on the album you wish to add to your page.
Note: To get 150,000 likes facebook page like has the topics say.. all you have to do is unfriend all your 5,000 friends and add a new set of 5,000 friends that’s where not on your friend list before and after adding them.
Just go back to the page created for with your profile and click profile to page tool and follow the above step again and again..
If this is done for one month you should have 150,000 likes which will be very active.. Same as doing it in 2 days you will have 10,000 likes …
I have tried this step on many account and it worked..
This is a trick to actually reach much audience in a month…
watch video below;