Instagram quickly outgrew its first impression as a fun app for kids and has become a serious content marketing, networking and audience building tool for individuals and brands. It’s one of the most popular social networking sites on the planet, with over 200 million active monthly members sharing 60 million images and 1.6 billion likes per day.
I was once in this before until I had to increase my follower from 200 followers to 1000 followers and am still increasing it, this article have been confirmed with many accounts seen with my eyes.
Many times would be considered before your account can get the followers and likes it need, growing your follower base is not an exact science, there are a few things you can do to make your profile more appealing to other users.
Lets start J
Before we move to the steps let me give you some accounts which this trick is tested on before I could say yes its time to blog about it, check @iam_ehizzyofficial, @sixthgod, @davidsgist there are many other accounts we tested this on and it worked perferctly and lastly my own account @deelino_art its not tested on @caffinegeeks don’t forget to follow caffinegeeks to see many quotes we published.
Now back to the steps.
Firstly let me tell you some things you need to work on before starting the steps.
THINGS NEEDED TO PUT YOUR ACCOUNT IN SHAPE
- Use a captivating profile picture
- Add a relevant, informative bio.
- Never make your Instagram posts private.
- Use a captivating username and full name like deelino which I used.
THINGS TO DO TO GET FOLLOWERS DAILY
- Like people’s photos: For every 100 likes that you leave, you’ll get around 8 follows back, provided that you like photos on average, non-celebrity accounts.
- Leave meaningful comments on photos.It’s a well-documented fact that commenting on people’s Instagram photos leads to an upswing in followers. Unfortunately, this also means that a lot of people will leave one- or two-word responses on photos in hopes of receiving a follow. Leaving a well-thought-out comment will increase the odds of the creator following you back.
- Follow people who share interests with you.While it’s okay to follow as many people as possible in an attempt to get them to follow you back, try following accounts that post things that can inspire you (and vice versa). These accounts will be more likely to follow you back, making your time-use much more efficient than if you indiscriminately followed people.
This step can works a lot to get more followers follow accounts with verified icon which is notified with a blue icon near the users name (Beyonce, Justin Beiber, Wizkid, Mtv, Lot more)
- Post consistently.As the people who follow you will come to find out, you may only post once a week
- Post at the right time of day.Mornings (7 AM to 9 AM), early afternoon (11 AM to 2 PM), and mid-evening (5 PM to 7 PM) are all peak activity areas for Instagram, so try posting during these times.
- Use tags in all of your photos.A common way of tagging involves writing a description, putting several spaces under the description (often using periods as place-holders), and then tagging as much as is relevant.
- Experiment with popular tags.Places like https://top-hashtags.com/instagram/ or if android user get a hashtag app from play store and for windows phone user get instaHashtagz from app store list the top 100 hashtags of the day, so try placing a few of these in your posts’ description boxes.
- Create your own hashtag.If you like, you can create your own hashtag, or take one that’s not used all that much and make it your own. Try working this tag into as many posts as possible as a sort of signature for your profile.
- Geotag your pictures.Geotagging your photos means including the location where the picture was taken in the post, which will allow people in the surrounding areas to find your photos.
- Avoid using unrelated tags.Don’t place tags that don’t pertain to your photos in the description, as doing so is often considered spam.
If all this is done daily you will make 200 followers daily, just like all you need is time to achieve success for your instagram account.
Note: if you also need accounts above 20k followers or any amount of your choice comment and don’t forget to add your email we will message your with our price, thanks.
I hope you enjoy this article… J join caffinegeeks hashtag on instagram #caffinegeeks, #caffinegeekstv #caffineinterview #cgteam