Time to read this post: 10 minutes
Word: 1078 words
You’re Achievements: Intermediate SEO Skills
I have less than 10 minutes to convince you all about seo backlinks
Maybe not, but let’s see how it goes. Don’t be scared of the words just start reading.
Read this definition first to fully understand Google new algorithms.
Google updates that you should be aware of…..
Google is not anymore \that blind search engine that kept scrolling only for keyword density, long articles and web directories.
Google has become far smarter than that; we can say that Google nowadays visits websites just like a real user.
Even though backlinks continue to be a significant factor of Google’s Algorithm, it is clear that user experience signals attract search engines rankings today
Are you ready to use seo backlinks techniques that will make your website insane?
Let’s get started
What is seo and backlinks?
Seo means search engine optimization
If search engine means a computer program that searches the internet for information to look for documents containing a particular words.
Than search engine optimization means how your search results should be displayed on search engine to your readers in a simple word.
Backlinks means they are links that are sent from another website to your website.
- Create a well-designed infographic
- Find sites that are related to your infographic
- Ask if they can add infographic in the post
- Along with the infographic, add some words about it.
Remember # Try to get contextual backlink
READ ALSO-: Ultimate Guide on Profile Backlinks for SEO
Build High Authority BACKLINKS from Profile Sites
I guess you spend a lot of time on social Medias?
Why not profiting from them, instead of just losing?
Below you have some social profiles where you can get a backlink from.
- com– Build your resume, where you can add an URL.
- Yelp– Link profile is do-follow, while in the comment is no-follow.
- StumbleUpon– Share your articles (Url allowed) worldwide.
- YouTube– Build your video channel, with a profile link inside.
- Google+ – Reach your relevant people on circles.
Be Active on Forums (Do Follow backlinks)
I have mentioned before in this article that you need to interact with your new audience (probably) in forums.
It’s proven that you can get significant traffic from forums,
If you answer the questions accurately, be friendly with people, don’t over post your URL (especially in beginning). MultiTutorials
Below you have five forums that are very active (DoFollow Backlinks)
24.Backlink New Algorithms (relevancy)
Even that Google has cut off the Page Rank, pages authority is still there.
The page authority still matters on backlinks, but not as it was.
Nowadays Google checks more about relevancy (same articles).
For example, if you write about “Top 10 things before you travel in Thai”, and you get a backlink from a post like “US Navy find dead bodies.”
It won’t help you, but it will make your post authority worse.
25.Write Reviews or Testimonials
There’s not a possible way to have a blog and not using an internet product.
For example, every blogger uses at least two companies
Why not using them for a backlink opportunity?
You can write a testimonial like in the photo up.
Or a review like down below
Broken link building method
Every day many blogs (even authoritative ones) are being closed and changing their domain names.
With this strategy, you can transfer their fame to your blog.
This method is about finding sites relevant to your niche that has been shut down.
- You can use websites like Broken Link Checkeror Google Extension Check My Links to easily find broken links on those pages.
- Once you find the backlinks it’s the time to find the most wanted
- If you found it, then it’s the time for you to build a high authority post same as it.
- Then you must inform people about that page and about your new post (Like it’s shown below in the photo).
Get High Quality Backlinks with Guest posting
- Guest postingcan be a great way to drive insane traffic and a quality backlink to your blog, if you do in the right way.
- First, you need to find a blog related to your niche.
- You must check if it has regular visitors.
- Write a post related to one of your posts (to rank higher your post).
- How to find blogs that accept a guest post in my niche?
- Your Keyword “guest post opportunities.”
- Your Keyword “submit blog post.”
- Your Keyword “write for us.”
- How to find all guest posts by an author?
- Author’s name “my guest blogs.”
- Author’s name “posts on other blogs.”
- Author’s name “I’ve been featured on.”
- When you already published the guest post, you should also take care of it, by Replying to Comments.
From unlinked mentions to Backlinks
- Your blog can be mentioned just by name sometimes.
- But why not turning these mentions to backlinks?
- You can use tools like BuzzSumo, Mentionor even be notified when your blog is being mentioned with Google alerts.
Promote your content to the right people
- Great content without the good backlinks still won’t be great enough.
- Still, the most efficient way to promoteyour content is by email.
- But how to mail the right people?
- The answer belongs to Google
- Search with this query to Google “keyword + roundup.”
- Then contact the administrator of the website.
- Tell something about your site & yourself, and show them your greatest post.
- Remember # They are looking for great content, not silly posts
- Inform people that you Mentioned Them
- While you are making your post, always think about your backlinks.
- For example link to other posts (good ones).
- Then you tell the people that you mentioned them.
- Below is a letter that you can use for it.
- Hi [name]
- There’s no doubt that this post is amazing [his post url]
- That’s why I mentioned it here [your post url]
- If you liked my post, feel free to share and please add a comment.
- [Your name]
Now with this it’s your job to perform all discussed here
What do you think about this seo backlinks?
Or if you have something unclear, or you want to add something.
Please do use the comment box always to give feedback, thanks.